Alu-aluan



Kepada individu yang pernah atau sedang menumpang lalu di KETUPAT JANTUNG, saya dengan ikhlas ingin menyampaikan satu pantun dua rangkap:
~Ikan puyu empat samas, thank you very much~



Saturday, January 21, 2012

NEW PHASE

Salam

Today is a big happy day for me.. ➀ I'm going to heading back to my hometown,  ➁ My adorable friend is a bride going-to-be-soon.

The second one, it give me a kind of feeling..like " Ya Allah, betul ke ni " ... It just not " Wah, bestnya " like before.. It is a happy-weird-exciting-unbelievable feeling that she is the first one amongst my closest friends. 

I thought I'm getting older already..but anyway I'm extremely happy for her, may Allah bless her & her groom, and live their life happily till jannah..Amiin





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...