Alu-aluan



Kepada individu yang pernah atau sedang menumpang lalu di KETUPAT JANTUNG, saya dengan ikhlas ingin menyampaikan satu pantun dua rangkap:
~Ikan puyu empat samas, thank you very much~



Sunday, February 26, 2012

our elderly our pride

Assalamualaikum

I'm a young adult, my childhood experiences was so memorable and beautiful. Thanks to my parents and family who gave me such great memories, I love you guys. In next 30years if I'm still breathing, I wonder what would be happen to me? Allahu a'lam..

Young people, some of them really gave me a headache. They nowadays rarely listened to us. Arrogant, naive, pathetic and knows nothing about this world...are really some of them. This world isn't just living for fun kids. You people still have a lot of years ahead.

People said when you get older, you grows mature. What it would looks like to be older?

People said they are weaker than us
I said they get weaker because they give us strength
People said their emotions are often fragile
I said because they endures our fragility for decades before we grows mature
People said they are hard of hearing people
I said because they always listened to us young people
People said their sight are getting dim from day to day
I said because before this they look after us as much as they can
People said their thinking capacity not as good as us
I said because long ago they used to think for our good
People said their memory anytime can get blurred
I said they are sometimes forgetful as they always reminds us about values in life.
People always questioned them "who are you to rule our life"
I said because they are our elderly
They used to fight with this temporal world
They are our pride

Dear younger, let us taking care of our elderly with our love, respect & support to show our gratitude to them for keeping our tradition & values & history, for their contribution that keep our society in a great strength & dignity

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...