Alu-aluan



Kepada individu yang pernah atau sedang menumpang lalu di KETUPAT JANTUNG, saya dengan ikhlas ingin menyampaikan satu pantun dua rangkap:
~Ikan puyu empat samas, thank you very much~



Sunday, February 26, 2012

professionalism

Assalamualaikum

I & friends just came back from McD Pekeliling, we actually went there to discuss n do our assignment...what an expensive discussion hohoho..people said "menyelam sambil minum air" so i spent almost RM10 for my breakfast which only cost us around RM5 at kedai kopi kat Kg.

Professionalism & interprofessional practice, our simple topic but quite always discussed. Let me relate back to this blogging outbreak. Blog or whatever it is, pretty much a trend nowadays. Even a 12yo kid can be a blogger, kids nowadays are really advanced in this stuff than our time being a kid few years back.

The question is "are you professional?"

Humanism & excellence: make up some elements of professionalism. 

This elements of professionalism are very familiar in healthcare professionals but I think also practicable even for a blogger.

Humanism includes respect, honor & integrity. When you write an entry, if you extracts from others into yours
then credits the sources appropriately. Be fair, straightfoward and truthful, avoid writing to gain personal interest. Personal interest here I think is remarkable for those who really enjoyed mengumpat "innocent" people using blog or what so ever.

Excellence described as commitment to competence in knowledge, skill & ethics. People said "up-to-date" but do not cross the etika-etika berpakaian of writing.

So this though just came to me even already familiar. I'm a sains kesihatan student, why don't use my little knowledge to make this simple blog a useful site. Then I decide that every entry of mine should have at least a useful information to benefits my humble readers. Not just merely an "empty" entry.

Lets hope that I can keep my word, InsyaALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...